First....Emilily arrived on Father's Day! Happy Father's Day Dan!
Oh my she is such a beauty.
Dan and Natalie are such proud parents. Congrats you guys!
Next...Sheldon and I celebrated 5 years together. Time has flown by so fast! Every anniversary we can't help but reflect on all that we have been blessed with throughout our marriage, especially the company of each other! We went to dinner at our favorite Thai restaurant in Salt Lake and then spent some time at the Gateway for Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory caramel apples (YUM), shopping, and a movie. The weather decided to make our trip interesting. While we were walking around a storm came in out of no where and it started pouring rain! Sheldon being the adventurous soul he is insisted we stay and continue to walk around and shop. I am glad we did because after the storm a gorgeous rainbow appeared and the sky looked amazing.
In honor of 5 years I have included 5 fun facts about Sheldon and I.
1. We met in junior high school.
2. Sheldon and I have NEVER (in 5 years) been grocery shopping without each other
3. We have known each other for almost 12 years.
4. We have never enjoyed a marriage without school..blah...but hopefully soon when Sheldon graduates we will get to see what a life without school feels like.
5. I have never done Sheldon's laundry and he has never done mine AND we plan on keeping it that way!
Finally...we have cherries, lots of cherries.
We picked 2 huge bowls of cherries off our cherry tree and let our neighbors take the rest. There were SO many. Sheldon and I didn't even notice how many cherries were on the tree and how beautiful they were until a couple of our neighbors came and knocked on our door to let us know that we should pick them or the birds were going to devour them. Our neighbors even offered to pick them for us and then some for themselves. Anyway, Sheldon and I knew that we would never even make a dent in eating the cherries that were on the tree so our neighbors were glad to take some off our hands.