Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend Biking

This weekend's ride was a challenge, but we had a blast! However, Sheldon lost his position as the leader. He sometimes fails to remember that bikes do not have brake lights like cars which can create a problem when I am going full speed behind him and he stops! Sheldon would also like everyone to know that I also experienced my first biff of the year. The sad thing was that I wasn't even riding! We were walking our bikes down a VERY steep slope with boulders that lead into a river. As I was walking down the slope my bike over took me and I went down with it-OUCH! Sheldon laughed and thought it was very comical; I agree it was pretty dang funny.


6 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun bike ride! Sorry about your biff! It's nice that you can laugh about it after the fact :). Congrats on your 4 year anniversary! Yay for you guys! Lake Powell is coming up! Just a couple more weeks! Yipee! Oh I was going to tell you, just so you know, we decided that we're going to bring Colby since everyone else is bringing their babies so the driving arrangements changed a little. We'll be driving with Marie and Lance, Cagels will drive seperately and you will still be with Kami and Darrik so that means you guys should have a little more room in your car. Can't wait!

Larson Family said...

Your new bike looks nice. We need to get some and go on a ride together someday. That stinks that you biffed it. Sounds like you had fun time

Nicole said...

That's awesome that you guys go out biking together! Alex and I need to pick up a healthy hobby like that! =) Also, Happy Anniversary!! You guys are great together and we love having you in the family Chelsea!

sav said...

how fun! brad and i have bikes too, but we are freaking lazy and NEVER ride them.. maybe you can be my inspiration!

Kent, Krista and Family said...

LOL....I totally love it. What are the chances of you biffing it when your not even riding...HAHA

I can't stop laughing...sure wish I could have been there...of course I would have waited to make sure you were ok before I started laughing....

LOVE YA AND I MISS YOU!!!!

The Andersons said...

Hey! I just found your blog through Michelle's! It's good to see how you guys are doing! Congrats on graduating! Hope everything is going great for you guys!