Thursday, September 25, 2008

The BEST way to watch "So You Think You Can Dance"....



...is definitely LIVE! Thanks to Michelle who picked up my ticket for me I was able to go the concert tour and it was AWESOME! We really didn't know what to expect but the show exceeded my expectations. It was so much different than watching it on TV. I know I am a little obsessed, maybe too obsessed, but it sure is dang good entertainment. Unfortunately, we didn't get pictures during the concert but we snapped some after for memories sake. And poor Sheldon, he missed out on the whole thing! (ha, ha)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I miss it too! I don't mind at all that you used the same pic! :) I'm counting down the days till next season, not really, but I'm excited for it! I'm so glad you came with us to the concert! We need to play soon! We should plan something :).

The Parks' said...

The concert was so good!!! We should definitely make it a tradition :)

Larson Family said...

Lucky you, what fun!!!

Kent, Krista and Family said...

WHAT THE.....YOU WENT TO THIS??!! I can't believe you went without me!! I'm not offended or anything...just maybe...a little....HURT!!! *TRICKLE* TRICKLE*

I'm so jealous you were able to go.

I never tried to get tickets because I heard they are OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive. I guess I should have checked into myself to find out since you now how obsessed I am with the show.

Sad for me....I missed out on all the fun!!!!

Dan and Melissa said...

Chelsea...you are so cute! How wonderful to be in contact with you again. We sent you a thank-you letter to your work with a gift certificate;) So look out for it! Things are going well at work. I feel like I'm finally into the groove of things there. I miss you though!
How is your job going?