Monday, June 1, 2009

Just Bloggin'

I thought I would be efficient and blog while I am watching THE BACHELORETTE. Therefore, your going to have to hear some of my thoughts regarding tonight's episode.

Ed...I like. He seems very sweet and genuine. I think Jill likes him too!

Tanner P. foot fetish guy...I am diagnosing him as a WEIRDO! What was up with him taking her feet and rubbing them on his face in the hot tub tonight? I would say NO ROSE FOR YOU!

Robby...seems innocent. Their kiss was pretty cute. (BTW what is up with all the kissing this season? She is getting physical really early with ALL the men.)

David...AKA the Juan hater. He is just a raging bully. I can't wait until Jill sees his true colors and kicks him out of there!


OK now I will blog.


I had another birthday and turned 25. Time is flying by but I am glad I still have some of my youth. I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all those who called, text, or just wished me a Happy Birthday. Sheldon gave me a CHI. Wahoo! I can finally get my wavy, frizzy hair under control with little time and effort. My parents-in-law gave me BEAUTIFUL potted sunny yellow Calla Lillies. If you know me you know I LOVE callas; that was my wedding flower. I am just too afraid to plant them outside because I am scared they will die. I am thinking I will put them in some pretty pots.



Sheldon and I on my bday eating Zeppes, mmm.




Pretty huh?



Next, smores! We pulled our fire pit out last week and made yummy smores. I usually don't even like smores but they were pretty good.

Dan, Natalie and Sheldon (Natalie is about to have her baby the first week of July...she is so small I am wondering if there is really a baby in there.)







Sheldon making a mess...isn't' he good looking? haha

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sorry we missed it! I'm glad you had a good one!

Michelle said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday :)! And yay for the Chi! I agree with you on all your Bacheloretty comments. Tanny, the foot fetich guy is a weirdo! And yeah, David is a little crazy, he scares me!! We'll have to watch it together sometime soon!

Nicole said...

I'm so glad you had a fun birthday and you got the Chi! We need to start watching the bachelorette together. I completely agree with you about Tanner..his foot fetish is weird and she knows about it and still hasn't let him go. What is she thinking? I liked her date with Ed last night, he seemed really cute with her. She is getting a little forward with her kisses though!

McCall said...

I LOVE Zeppe's- I'm so glad they have one in layton now!

Kent, Krista and Family said...

Ah looks so much fun Chels! I'm glad you updated your blog. I will have to say that I have never watched the Bachlorette but I love your insight. It's pretty funny to read.

Kent and I still need to go to Zeppe's. Just the name makes me want to go to see what it's all about.

Miss you!