Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Time and energy is hard to come by these days, hence the lack of posting! Anyway, I decided to upload all the photos on my camera and thought I would be ambitious and do a post while I was at it so here we go!

We had a blast celebrating Halloween! Some of our friends threw a murder mystery party. The setting of the murder mystery was the 50's so we didn't dress up as anything specific just the characters we were playing in the game. We have some of the funniest and most creative friends as you can see.



Just in case you were wondering, Nicole (far left) is demonstrating what Snooki would have looked like in the 50's. I just look like a nerd, but Danielle (far right) is one of the only girls that can make those glasses look good!

Sheldon got a little too much into his character.


***

Next, is pumpkin carving. My parents had a little pumpkin carving party a couple weeks before Halloween and we discovered that we rock at carving pumpkins. Unfortunately, I don't have the end results to prove it because my camera has been having an attitude lately (darn, guess that means new camera shopping :)

This is my adorable nephew Kyson (oh, and my mom). He was so over pumpkin carving as soon as he saw the pumpkin guts you have to take out before you start carving.

Handsome hard at work.

My brother and dad taking short cuts, and Stephanie (Andrew's wife) cracking up in the background.

I know my pumpkin doesn't look like much here but it turn out awesome, thanks to Sheldon and my dad for helping!


***

And finally, the last glimpse of summer. Way back in September we went to an annual family reunion and enjoyed the last days of summer. We were able to take our Harli with us and she loved it because she got to explore and swim, which is her favorite. I wished we lived closer to a pond or lake so we could take her swimming more.

Harli in her kennel ready to roll.

Our nieces getting ready to canoe.



I love how extra cute Harli is when she is wet...haha, I love my pup!



4 comments:

The Davis' said...

I like this post! You are so cute Chelsea! Ha and thanks for the compliment! Those glasses were awesome what are you talking about haha?!

Poor puppy! Hope things continue to get better! We had so much fun with you on Halloween!

Nicole said...

The halloween party was so fun! I'm glad we got to hang out. I'm so excited for your pictures this weekend and for the Trans Siberian Concert!

I hope Harli keeps getting better. Poor girl. I wish her and Sophie got along so Sophie could come cheer her up!

Larson Family said...

Fun!! I love murder mystery games! I wish I could have seen the finished pumpkins. Bummer that your camera isn't working. Mine has been having problems too. Great to see an update! Love your guts!

Michelle said...

What cute pictures! Love the murder mystery picture! You girls are all so dang cute! Love you! Hope you're doing well and hope we can play soon!!