Monday, August 11, 2008

Farewell Rebecca, we will miss you :(




Despite all our differences, my sister and I share one passion-social work. This past weekend Becca moved to New York to pursue her Master's degree in Clinical Social Work at NYU.


***

As sad as we are to see you go, we wish you the best of luck. Your journey will be hard and long but we know you can do it! We will miss you and love you very much. MAKE US PROUD!!!






The Adventures of Packing Rebecca...if you knew her you would understand but she always seems to make sense of the chaos!!! haha





Saying good-bye at the airport :(sniffle, sniffle):

2 comments:

Kent, Krista and Family said...

I hate that picture of you and Becca hugging...I can tell she is crying. It made me all teary eyed....TRICKLE TRICKLE

Larson Family said...

That is so sad!!! It stinks when your siblings move away!!! The only good thing is that you have a reason to travel. You guys are planing on visiting her in a year or two right??