Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Sheldon Ray!

Sheldon is 25! We celebrated the whole weekend and had lots of fun. On Friday I took Sheldon to our favorite Thai food restaurant downtown SLC and then we went on a 4x4 drive up to Bountiful peak, which was beautiful! On Saturday we went to Lagoon and rode the new ride WICKED; that was quite the adventure, a scary adventure. Finally, on Sunday we had a get together with family.

This year I decided to make Sheldon 2 homemade cakes because he had picked them out of one of my cooking magazines a month ago; this was quite an adventure too! One was a butter pecan cake which I was not a fan of, but Sheldon loved it. The second was a strawberry cream dessert, which was actually pretty good. I was just glad that Sheldon liked them both and had a good birthday weekend. Here are some pictures of our activities :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Happy birthday Sheldon!! I thought about you and meant to call, but as usual I was a slacker!! I hope you had a great day!! We love you!!

Kent, Krista and Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELDON! We hope you had a good one!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Sheldo! What cute pictures! You have such cute nieces and nephews! That strawberry cake looked delicious, now I'm hungry! By the way we missed you at the ward campout :(! But hopefully we'll see you soon! :)

Larson Family said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Wow 25 you are an old man now!! Just kiddin'! Sounds like you had a great weekend!! Your spoiled by your wife you get 2 CAKES!!! I hope Wayne doesn't read this then he will expect me to make him two cakes on his birthday. Looks like they were yummy!!!

{amy k.} said...

Those cakes look great... 2 cakes? You're a super wife!

Jeff and I love a thai restaurant in slc called "Lemongrass". What one is your favorite?