Monday, October 12, 2009

Angel turned Demon

Hmmm....somehow my angel turned into a demon over night. This is what I found the other morning when I went to get Harli out of her kennel to let her outside.

Bed stuffing everywhere!

NAUGHTY HARLI! (Her eyes are such a crazy color they even look like little devil eyes in these pictures because of the camera flash.) This was quite a surprise to me. Harlie is such a good dog this incident was out of character for her. But I must say I do believe we are to blame; we put her in her kennel really early the night before and I slept in later than usual too. We also forgot to put her bone/chew toy in the kennel with her so add up all those factors and we get a bored little puppy, which in turns equals a very large mess.

I was laughing so hard. She had stuffing from her bed stuck on her snout. It was so cute, I had to wake up Sheldon to show him and I had to get some pictures. Maybe she turned demon for a night but isn't she still so adorable?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

She is pretty dang cute, it's probably hard to get too mad at her! Sounds like you had a good attitude about it, good for you! You'll be such a good Mom someday! Harli will give you lots of practice and patience :).

Heather said...

That's too funny. She's definetly a puppy.

Christy said...

Haha that is adorable!! Pup's crack me up with their occasional quirks of rebellion.

Missy said...

What a cute dog. We need to come meet her.