Saturday, October 3, 2009

Family Pictures 2009

One of our wonderful friends is an amazing photographer!!! Sheldon and I have tried to get pictures done every year so one day we will be able to look back and remember each amazing year we have spent together (kinda cheesy but I am serious). Our dear friend Nicole (Nicole Grace Photography) does photography on the side of her day job and she offered to do them for us despite her busy schedule. Nicole is so gifted and she did an AMAZING JOB! Plus she has a wonderful assistant who will even hold all your stuff for you and watch your dog during your photo shoot...her husband! (Thanks Jake).

I know it may seem like we are some of those crazy people who treat their pet like their child but don't worry...we are not, crazy that is. Or I guess I would like to think we are not...don't judge me. We just love Harli so much. She is very much a part of our little family and will be for a very long time, even after our little ones come. So of course Harli had to be in our family pictures. Nicole shot some great pics of her. I am pretty sure she is one of the cutest dogs ever...and one of the best.




I know there are a lot of photos of us...sorry. I tried to condense the post by putting some of our favorites in a collage rather than posting each photo individually. I just had to showcase Nicole's talent. She has a great eye for this stuff and there is a lot of variety in her work.



If you are looking to get some pictures done you should definitely check out Nicole's photography blog, Nicole Grace Photography at http://nicolegracephotos.blogspot.com/
It has some samples of her work. She recently did some amazing new born photos our friends Michelle and Justin's baby, baby Tate. You have to check them out! She is very reasonable too.

THANK YOU NICOLE, YOU ARE AWESOME...you too Jake.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I absolutely love your pictures! You guys should seriously be models. Even, Harli, she should be a dog model :). Nicole does such an awesome job doesn't she! It helps when you have such cute models too. Thanks again for letting us take Tates pictures at your house. You have such a beautiful house and have decorated it so cute. It was fun running into you guys at Walmart last night. We love you guys! Hope you have a great conference weekend :)!

Heather said...

Wow, great pictures! Harli is such a good dog. I was amazed at the reunion. You found a great photographer, stick with her. I love that you guys do family photos every year. That's a great tradition to have and you will be glad when you get old like me hahaha

Nicole said...

Those are awesome photos! You guys look great!

The Parks' said...

I love your pictures!! They turned out SOOO good and you look gorgeous. What a cute little family the 3 of you make!! :)

Nicole said...

Chels you are too nice! I love love LOVE the way your pictures turned out. Harli is very photogenic just like you and Sheldon!

Robins Park said...

You both look great! Your photographer did a great job, however she had a lot to work with in the first place.

Cassia said...

So beautiful!! Where is that red...train thing?? :) Your doggy is so cute!