Sunday, July 18, 2010

One of my very best friends moved far, far away to Kentucky in January :( I have to admit before she told me she was moving to Kentucky I wasn't even sure where it was, but I have since learned that it is far away. Renee and I go way back! We met in junior high and have remained friends over the years. Lucky for us she came back to Utah this month and I got to see her and her kiddos. I know she had a lot of family and friends to visit while she was here but I am so glad we got to catch up. Thank you so much Renee for making the time and making it a top priority to get together a couple of times, I had so much fun!


Renee and her kids Apri and Camden


I Love you Renee and miss you already!

2 comments:

Kent, Krista and Family said...

So sad I missed being there for breakfast AND for the BBQ. My Mom said I need to get a calendar that hangs next to my fridge so I can write EVERYTHING down and then I won't forget. I'm a loser. SORRY! I miss her too.

Larson Family said...

Oh!!! I love you too! I loved our long talks! I miss you tons! I just tried to comment on your trip and it didn't show up! It looked like you had an awesome time. You guys look so happy! And you are sooo skinny you hot beach babe! Love your guts!!!!