Monday, July 12, 2010

6 years

"In a time when nothing is more certain than change, the commitment of two people to one another has become difficult and rare. Yet, by its scarcity, the beauty and value of this exchange have only been enhanced." ~Robert Sexton



Back in June Sheldon and I celebrated 6 years of marriage. The journey of being married to this man has been the best experience of my life. I feel so privileged to know Sheldon as deeply as I do because he has such a beautiful spirit. I am especially thankful we have each other for eternity. Thank you to all those who have supported us and shared memories with us over the years!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy belated anniversary you two love birds! 6 years and going strong judging by that picture on Danielle's camera haha. Love you guys!

Robins Park said...

Your Welcome!

Michelle said...

Oh that picture :) (that Nicole is talking about), ha ha! You two are so dang cute together! We are so blessed to have you as friends! Happy Anniversary! Love you guys!

The Davis' said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love this post, its so simple and yet says it all! Such a pretty picture too! We love you guys and are so glad we are friends! We're excited to be apart of your lives for the next 60 years ha!

Kent, Krista and Family said...

I still can't believe its been six years WOW! Happy Anniversary Chels. I miss you guys!