Monday, November 10, 2008

B-Ball...Go Jazz!

Recently we went to a Jazz game with some friends and we had so much fun!!! The game was awesome because the Jazz rocked and there was an unexpected surprise...President Monson was there! He was across the arena from us, and when I say across the arena I mean clear on the other side, but he was easy to pick out because I think he was the only one in the crowd wearing a suit and tie. So luckily I had my camera with me and I used my super zoom to snap a couple shots of him. I kind of felt like a stocker because we took a ton of pictures but it was really hard to get a good shot because he was so far away. Anyway, we had a blast! Thanks Justin and Michelle!!!
Here are some pics...


These were the best shots I could get. Can you find him?
Justin, Michelle, and their little Colby!
CHEESE! Cheering and having fun!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That was fun! I'm glad you guys came with us! Thanks for letting me know you posted the pics! I'm going to steal a couple! :)

Larson Family said...

That is so neat that you got to see Monson!