Monday, November 10, 2008

The Hot Soccer Mama's

I have joined an indoor soccer team with some friends and I forgot how much energy you must have to play soccer! However we have a lot of fun and we are awesome! OK, so maybe we are working on the awesome part but by the end of the season we are hoping to be awesome. So together we make up the Hot Mama's. I am not sure because I didn't help with the team name but I think that name was decided on because the majority of the team members have children. There are only a couple of us that don't have kiddos. Here are some pictures from our first game.

Our Team


Huddle!


Hmmm...Sheldon decided to take pictures and get some action shots but this is the only one that was actually in focus. I wonder what Sheldon was doing?

7 comments:

Bonnie Joanne said...

Chelsea I had so much fun the other night! I hope we get to see each other more often! You rock!!!

Michelle said...

Hey Chels! I hope you are feeling better! What were you sick with? Soccer was lots of fun last night. We lost pretty bad... 10+ to 1 again but I felt like we did a little bit better so hopefully we just keep getting better! Can't wait to play next week! Like I said before, hope you feel better! :).... p.s. Cute pics! I love the huddle one and the one Sheldon took that was crooked. He's so funny!

Larson Family said...

Fun!! You are a hot Mamma!!

Kavin & Ali said...

wow that looks like so much fun.. maybe when i move up there we could play soccer together sometime! and hopefully we could attend the same ward that would be awesome you guys are so fun to be around! hope everything is going good! Love ya!!

Kent, Krista and Family said...

HAHA Sheldon's pic is the best....LOL

Looks like so much fun. I sure miss playing soccer....back in the day when I use to...well I guess I was a goalie so I didn't really fun around the field but it was still fun.

Nothings more exciting then watching that ball come right at ya...lol....and then getting kicked right in the face.

Candice said...

You guys look Hot! :) How fun is that? We'll definitely let ya know when we're up North!

Kent, Krista and Family said...

I'm going crazy waiting for a new post. I know I have seen you more the past few weeks than normal but STILL....I click on it in hopes of finding something new.

BTW....I LOVE the Christmas card it's dang cute! I told Kent that we should do one and he gave me the same response he always does..."Why?!" I guess he just doesn't get it!