Sunday, June 27, 2010

I celebrated my 26th birthday in May and I just wanted to say thank you to those of you who wished me a happy day. Sheldon gathered people and I was able to spend some time with great friends. Thanks guys!


We had dinner at Red Robin and it was delish!








After dinner Sheldon treated me to Zeppe's and Nicole and Jake joined us.


***
We have also been loving the summer weather! A while ago we had a get together around our fire pit and made some yummy s'mores.









At one point the fire got a little out of control and Nicole was a little nervous.

Happy summer everyone :)

4 comments:

The Davis' said...

Chelsea you are so pretty! We always have so much fun with you guys! Thanks for inviting us!

Nicole said...

I love it when you update your blog! I'm glad we were able to celebrate your birthday with you...and yes that fire did get out of control and I was scared for my life!

Michelle said...

So sad I missed both of those get togethers! We didn't want to crash your birthday party with 6 kids! Looks like we missed out though. I'm so sad we couldn't celebrate your birthday with you but it looks like you guys had a great time :)! We love you guys and miss you! We need to play soon!!!

becky rigby said...

Chelsea your hair looks amazing in these pictures. You are so cute!How is your calling going?